- The new Tri-ART season is posted online in July. The reservation form is available in August.
- The reservation process is determined by mode of transportation:
BUS - Reservations will be accepted via mail and email.
CAR - Reservations will be made online.
- Depending on the popularity of the requested show(s) you may or may not receive all shows requested.
Car Parking and Shuttle Service
- There is no car parking in the Brooks Center lot or the lot by Strom Thurmond.
- You may park in the gravel lot (Lot 12) behind the Administrative Services Building (108 Perimeter Rd). Entrance to lot and shuttle pick up spot is marked by large orange Tri-ART signage.
- A shuttle will run from the gravel lot to the Brooks Center entrance every 10-15 minutes, beginning one hour before the performance.
- Once the performance starts a shuttle will remain at the Brooks Center in case you need to return to your vehicle. Shuttles will run back to the gravel lot from the Brooks Center on the same schedule.
- If you would like to sit together, please arrive together.
- The Brooks Center is not responsible for parking tickets.
Directions to Lot 12 from the Brooks Center: Turn right onto Perimeter Road. Turn left onto Old Stadium Road, before the Administrative Services Building. Turn right onto Gamma Street. Go down into the gravel parking area. A shuttle will run every 10-15 minutes from this parking lot.
- Buses may drop off in front of the theatre.
- After drop off, proceed out of the Brooks Center parking lot to turn right onto Perimeter Road. Continue towards the stadium. There is a bus pull off area on the left side of the road .
- A chaperone, in addition to the driver, is required for each group.
- Buses will receive a bus number and matching lanyard for the teacher to be returned to the parking attendant after the show.
- It is important to allow EXTRA TRAVEL TIME, especially for large groups, inclement weather and restroom breaks. Always confirm your transportation (number of buses, arrival times, etc.).
- After the show, those traveling by car and special needs buses will be dismissed first. Please wait until your bus number is called before leaving the theatre.
- Bus drivers should plan to be in their buses by the end of the show in case a parking attendant requests them to move.
- Tri-ART takes place in the Brooks Center theatre.
- Please give your school name or last name (homeschools) to the TriART representative as you enter the lobby. Failure to check in will constitute an absence. We will not accept reservations for the following season from schools/homeschools who failed to attend three or more reserved events without notification.
- Late arrivals will be seated at appropriate intervals during performances.
- Performances will begin at 9:30 or 10am and run for approximately one hour, unless otherwise noted.
- The doors to the theatre open approximately 30 minutes before the performance.
- The confirmation form serves as your admission to Tri-ART events in lieu of tickets. No refunds or exchanges.
- If you are unable to use all or part of your reservation, please notify the box office by phone or email as soon as possible so that another child can enjoy the show.
Inclement Weather Policy: When Clemson University is closed, the Brooks Center cannot lawfully remain open to present performances. While some facilities around campus maintain "auxiliary" status and therefore may remain open, our facility does NOT have this status and MUST close. We are required to cancel sheduled performances if the university closes for any reason. Check the South Carolina Emergency Management Division's website regarding status of state offices. If Pickens county is closed, the Brooks Center is closed.